Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My First Post!

Hello! Welcome to Habitually Chic!

I am a stylish young woman living in New York City and working for a top interior designer who also owns a small gallery. I am constantly surrounded by habitually chic people, places and things that I have been dying to write about so I finally decided to take the plunge. I have been reading a lot of other people's blogs recently and realized that although so many of them are wonderful, few are based in New York with the access that I have to so much great design and inspiration.

While everyone was dying to see the new Charlotte Moss townhouse, I was walking past it everyday on my way to work and surveying it's progress. I read about people dying to meet Albert Hadley. Guess what? I have! And he works right across the street! I get to see him everyday! And if I get excited about these things, I thought others might too!

I am inspired by so many beautiful things and experiences that I am excited to share them with others and I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment