Friday, May 16, 2008

Gardener's Delight

It seems like all I've done lately is look at gardens and pools for inspiration for a few of our new projects. It's actually quite fun considering the closest thing I have to a garden is a fire escape. I guess I could consider Central Park my garden but since I have to share it with 8 million other people, it's not really that quiet or peaceful.

So instead, I live vicariously through the gardens of others like my favorite from Canada (or America's Hat as Decorno likes to refer to it) seen in the new Liagre book. The book won't be released until September in the US but we have a special copy from France. I can already tell that the book is going to be a bestseller since it's packed full of beautiful interiors and gardens. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment