Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Lifeguard: Part Deux

Photographer Matt Albiani and fashion designer Michael Bastian are friends who just happened to both have lifeguards on their mind recently. (And thanks to Matt's photos in my last post, I think we all do now!) Michael's spring 2009 menswear line was inspired by the 1975 move The Lifeguard which I had never even heard of but I hope Netflix has because I think it's going to be very popular very soon! More importantly, he was inspired by the ease and sexiness of the lifeguard lifestyle. Aren't we all!

I checked out the collection at the Bergdorf's men's store recently and wished I had a boyfriend to shop for because the clothes are preppy but slim fitting and sexy. A perfect combination! Matt and Michael were also a perfect combination. Michael hosted Matt's book party for Lifeguard on Duty at Bergdorf's and you can ogle the photos on display in Michael's section until the book comes out in June. Too bad it's not summer now! Bon Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment