Sunday, August 12, 2007

Picture Pages

It's that time of year when the phone book sized September magazines start arriving in my mailbox so this weekend, I decided to clean out the old to make room for the new. At least my stack of magazines isn't as bad as Domino Editor Tori Mellott's above. It used to be when I lived in Boston but the thought of moving all of them to New York six years was a scary thought so I threw them out. Now, I just keep Domino, House & Garden, ELLE Decor and Men's Vogue. The rest I go through and tear out the pages I want to keep. Let's not even get started on my mess of tear sheets. I'm still trying to figure out a organized filing system for those!

So, I'm curious as to what your favorite magazines are and which you keep and which you throw out. And how the heck do you organize your tear sheets???

No comments:

Post a Comment