Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Date with Domino

I couldn't ask for a better Valentine's Day date than the March 2008 issue of Domino. It actually arrived earlier than expected which is more than I can say about my last date. Anyway, I digress. This issue, as usual, is chock full of inspiring ideas and beautiful interiors. One of my favorite features is the style evolution of the former homes of legendary magazine editor Mary Jane Poole some of which is seen here. Mary seems kind of spunky for a woman of a certain age and I love her use of color and pattern. Check out that leopard carpet in the bedroom! I think I also have a soft spot for her since she happens to live a block away from me in New York. Just as wonderful is the Brooklyn loft of stylist Lili Diallo that is filled with fabulous art and pops of pattern. Check it out for yourself and you'll want to date Domino too!




No comments:

Post a Comment