Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bachelors on the Brain

I've been hearing that Steven Gambrel had posted new photos on his website so I finally decided to check them out today. I was instantly attracted to this Tribeca Loft. The color combinations are to die for as is the art collection and beautiful custom carpets. On the website, I learned that it was featured in the November 2007 issue of Elle Decor and it turns out it's owned by a bachelor banker who returned from five years abroad in London to work on Wall Street and wanted a more soulful apartment than his previous New York apartment. I think he definitely got what he asked for and then some. It's perfection. I'm not sure who I'm more in love with, Steven Gambrel for designing it or the banker for having the sense to commission it. I wonder if anyone knows who he is. I'm seriously swooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment