Monday, July 21, 2008

Pea Green with Envy

If you don't live in New York, you might not know who Olivia Palermo is but then again, if you used to visit the now defunct Socialite Rank or read Vogue or New York Magazine, you might. She's the "socialite" that everyone loves to hate. She's a size 0, has an enviable wardrobe, goes to parties every night, and has a model boyfriend. What's not to love right? Oh, and did I mention she's only 22?

I've never met her but I always love checking out the party photos on Patrick McMullen to see what she's been wearing. She has amazing style and I think always looks great. Page Six magazine recently gave us a peak into her new Tribeca apartment that was pulled together with help from her interior designer mother, Lyn ­Hutchings, a partner at interior design firm Hutchings-Lyle.

I wish there were more photos since it looks kind of cute. Love the vintage Hermes tray and white leather coffee table with nail head trim from Carlyle ­Custom ­Convertible. Unfortunately, the flowers look like were picked up at the corner deli but I guess if that's the worst part, then she's not doing too badly. Although, now I feel the need to head to the gym to work out and the dermatologist for some Botox, and to work harder in order to upgrade my apartment! Keeping up with these young girls is like a full time job! (This is a joke by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment