Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gift Show Guide

I'm getting ready to visit the New York International Gift Fair on Sunday and thought I'd share some of my favorite booths at Pier 94.  Bungalow 5, above, is booth #45000 and their colorful furniture and accessories are always a hit.  If you can't make it, you can also check out their new showroom in New York at 215 West 30th Street.

Oomph # 41005 continues to add new products to their colorful collection including a backgammon table. 

I love seeing all the color combinations and monogram styles available on the linens at Julia B #45077.

You'll think you've stepped into a garden in the Diane James Home booth #42059. 

Lamshop is exhibiting for the first time so make sure you stop by booth #48086 and say hello to Lindsey and Maggie!  
I can't wait to see all the new furniture and accessories that will be on display at Made Goods in booth #45020.

No comments:

Post a Comment