Friday, February 4, 2011

Thanks Harper's Bazaar!

Big thanks to Véronique Hyland for including Habitually Chic in her Bloggers Share Their Fashion Week Prep Secrets story for Harpers Bazaar .  I am beyond excited and honored to be included with Garance Doré, Bryanboy, Style Bubble, The Man Repeller, Keep It Chic, All the Pretty Birds, Geometric Sleep, and the Purse Blog

Fashion was one of my first loves growing up.  I used to watch Style with Elsa Klensch and The Style Network (when it was still about having style, not the lack thereof) and dreamed about moving to New York and attending fashion shows.  At that time, there was no Google to tell you how to get a job in fashion and when I finally did move to New York, it was still a very exclusive world.  So I pursued my other love of design.  Over the years, I was lucky to be invited to shows by my friends who worked for designers but now to be invited because of my blog and to have my name on a seat is even more special because I earned it.  I am telling you this story because if you can dream it, you can achieve it.  It might be in a way that you didn't even know existed so never give up on something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment