Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pure Perfection

I was looking through old tear sheets again when I found the page below from the November 2008 issue of Vogue. It was shot at interior designer Veere Grenney's London home and it was the first place that I became acquainted with him and his work. It is also still one of my all time favorite homes. One that I could move into tomorrow and be blissfully happy forever! Except maybe for the bed. I grew up with a canopy bed and I have had an aversion to them ever since but if anyone could make me reconsider them, it would be Veere Grenney! I also thought it was perfect to post his beautiful home after Hamish Bowles Paris place since they are friends. I wrote about their summer excursion in a post last year. I find this apartment infinitely inspiring and I hope you do too! Enjoy!












Photos by Ditte Isager for Australian Vogue Living

No comments:

Post a Comment