Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Show Must Go On

I wasn't sure if I should be posting about the Queen of Clothes or the Golden Globes right after posting about a benefit for Haiti but sometimes we need a little diversion. It doesn't mean we don't still care. And as the saying goes, the show must go on.

I can't think of a better diversion for the day of the Golden Globes than stylist Rachel Zoe and her chic Hollywood home shot by photographer Richard Powers. If you watched her show, The Rachel Zoe Project, on Bravo you might have seen her preparing...I mean completely buying all new furniture at Fendi Casa...for the photo shoot. I can't remember what magazine it was for but I found the photos on the blog Welcome Home: A Guide to Modern Living . The author is a friend of the photographer and also has a great little interview with Rachel. The interiors are modern but they complement the architecture. I actually like the clean look. It's just as stylish as the celebrities she dresses and speaking of celebs, I can't wait to see how they all look on the red carpet Sunday night. I think it's always nice to see them all dressed up and looking like movie stars instead of wearing Uggs and sweatpants on the way to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf! But if Rachel has anything to do with it, I'm sure they'll all look bananas!























Photos by Richard Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment