Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The House that SATC Built

Since I've already written about Carrie and Big's apartment in the new Sex and the City movie, I thought it would be fun to take a look inside the home of the original Carrie Bradshaw, Candace Bushnell. ELLE DECOR just posted these photos and I'm so happy! This is one of my all time favorite apartments. It was published in 2005 and it's another one of those rare examples of a timeless interior. With help from interior designer Susan Forristal, she and her husband created a jewel box in what was a wreck in Greenwich Village. I especially love all the pale colors and touches of gilt in the living room. It looks like a soothing oasis to escape the craziness of the city! For more details, check out the online article. Enjoy!






Photos by William Waldron

No comments:

Post a Comment