Thursday, June 17, 2010

Love, Chloé

My friend Jessica and I are excited that fashion is moving away from the awful eighties and back to the seductive seventies and Chloé is doing it better than anyone! They just launched their new fragrance Love, Chloé in Paris at the chic restaurant Apicius which they even redecorated with seventies furniture. The pièce de résistance though was model and face of the fragrance Raquel Zimmermann driving up to the party in a gold Mercedes convertible with Roman Coppola. He directed the ridiculously chic commercial that will start airing this fall in which Raquel drives the same convertible and prances around Paris looking like a modern day Lisa Taylor. You have to check out the party video online that gives you a glimpse. Chloé has already inspired me to start growing out my hair. Now all I need is that darn Mercedes!






No comments:

Post a Comment