Sunday, July 19, 2009

Art Lovers and other things...

First, I want to thank interior designer Phoebe Howard for mentioning Habitually Chic as one of her favorite design blogs in a recent Washington Post article! It still amazes me when I hear that people whom I admire read my blog. Second, I really enjoyed reading the story about how she came to design. She is really another one of those inspiring women who confirm that it's never too late to find your passion or start a new venture. Phoebe Howard was 38 when she suggested to her husband who was a designer that they open a store to showcase his design work which then led to her design career. One of her projects that caught my eye is titled Art Lovers seen here that showcases a client's art collection in a colorful setting that is subtle and sophisticated. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment