Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chic and Comfortable

I want to thank everyone who emailed me and left comments today! I really appreciate your support! I've been running around all day and am too exhausted to write a big post tonight so check back tomorrow for our regularly scheduled programming!

On a side note, one of my readers was worried that I would wear white sneakers popular with American tourists while I was in Paris. Don't worry, HC will not embarrass you or herself while abroad. I already have all my chic shoes picked out for my trip including this fabulous pair of Hogan Interactive Sneakers that will only be worn to tour Versailles. And maybe if it rains or my feet really hurt but it would take a lot for me to give up wearing my Christian Louboutins in Paris. It's like they are going to the motherland!

No comments:

Post a Comment