Monday, July 13, 2009

Vive la France!

I couldn't think of a better day to announce that Stefan Hurray of Architect Design and I are going to Paris than Bastille Day! Neither of us have ever visited Versailles which prompted the initial discussion. Then I happened to mention to Charlotte Moss that we were thinking of going and she insisted that we must go since it would inspire us for years and who we were to quibble with the doyenne of design. Dates were bandied about and flights were booked and this September we will be enjoying the city of lights just like Audrey and Fred! I don't think any singing and dancing will be involved but you never know! We're keeping the exact details of our trip mum for a little while longer but I can tell you that many exciting people and places will be involved with our little sojourn. Until then, enjoy Bastille Day and Vive la France!

No comments:

Post a Comment