Sunday, July 26, 2009

Habitually Chic Field Trip to Connecticut!

Recently, interior designer Allison Caccoma was kind enough to invite me along for a little field trip to Connecticut and of course I jumped at the chance to get out the city for a day! First we met with the wonderful team at Moffly Media in Westport who publish a bunch of great regional magazines for the Connecticut area. I especially loved AtHome which I begged them to bring to New York and/or the national market. We could use some new home magazines!

After a wonderful lunch, we hit the amazing stores! My favorite was definitely Dovecote! It was full of great new and vintage furniture, books, accessories, candles, jewelry and more. When we arrived they were in the middle of restyling the store so I want to thank them for quickly putting things together so I could take some photos for you. If you have not been to this store in person, you must get there soon! You will find great pieces for your clients and also yourself! If I owned a store, I would want it to look and feel like Dovecote! You can check out what I bought at the end! Happy Shopping!

Dovecote
56 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
203-222-7500











Photos by Heather Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment