Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blog Anniversary!

I was at House Beautiful party at Knollwood Antiques Thursday night and quite a few people asked me when I began my blog. Funny enough I told them, my two year blog anniversary was the next day! (I had planned to write about this yesterday but my computer had other ideas. I think a new laptop will be my anniversary gift to myself!) Sometimes it seems like I have been blogging for 10 years and others times it feels like started just yesterday! I had no idea what I was getting into when I began and I definitely had no idea what it would turn into but I am so glad that created Habitually Chic! I really enjoying writing it and I always say that the best part has been all the wonderful people I have met! It's a lot of work but it's also great fun but the encouragement and support I receive from all of you is what keeps me going! Now I look forward to seeing what the future holds! Thanks again to everyone who stops by everyday! I'll be having a piece of cake in your honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment