Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Merci beaucoup!

It's starting to feel a little like Christmas in July around here. Charlotte Moss really did inspire Stefan of Architect Design and me to book our trip to Versailles. Since she is traveling she hasn't heard yet that we are actually going so before she left she sent out a little package to further inspire us. It contained a set of postcards that she took at Versailles for each of us! That was beyond thoughtful of her and we will both treasure them!

As you can see, Ms. Moss could have a second career as a photographer! The photos are beautiful and make me even more excited to see Versailles for myself! Merci!

After my Bon Appetit post, I heard from one of my favorite people, Katie Levine. You might remember Katie from Domino but now she is the publicist for Bon Appetit magazine! Turns out that the August 2009 issue of Bon Appetit has a wonderful feature in honor of Julia Child! August 15th would have been her 97th birthday so they have published a party perfect menu that people all of the country will make that night in her honor! How sweet is that?! Katie was kind enough to send me a copy of the magazine along with the Mastering the Art of French Cooking! I am even more excited to get cooking and will have to plan a meal to celebrate all of these wonderfully influential and inspiring women! Merci beaucoup!

No comments:

Post a Comment